Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Time Flies!

Hello People!

SO, it's been over a week since my last post. I'll go ahead and admit that I'm a bad blogger. Over the past week, Martha Ann and I have been following our training schedule to the T!

You know those days when you just don't feel like running? Well, the A/C is out in the gym at the apartment.... so to be honest, I NEVER feel like running in there! The only motivation with that is that we always leave sweatier than we ever are when running outside.

Oh, and I got a new pair of shoes! Every year when we were younger, my dad would take me and my brother shoe shopping for a new pair before school started. I LOVE getting new shoes! Sportspectrum had a shoe clinic for us and the best part, we got 20% off our shoes! So now, I have shoes that supposedly fit my arch and my mechanics.
Here they are:



-SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment