Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Do It, Then Do It Again!

Hey ya'll!

It's that time again! What time, you ask? Well.... you see last year by this time I had committed to raising $2400 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in trade of training and motivation to get me across the finish line of my FIRST HALF MARATHON!


Only, this time is different. I won't be running with TNT, nor will I be raising money. I'll be done this for me! I've decided to write this blog to track my training and for a way for you to hold me accountable :)

I will be training to complete my second half marathon! This year's race will be held February 13, 2011!

Wish me luck as I set out to complete my goals!

I will post my training schedule and other fun tips in future posts - so make sure to come back.

Todays mission: 2 miles...

-RLTW

No comments:

Post a Comment