Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 1. Check!

So, I said I'd do 2 miles. And I RAN 2 miles.

A few weeks ago, me and Bradley got new Ipods and NikePlus sensors to track our runs. We've used these in the past and both agree that it helps as far as accountability.


Tonight, I used my Nike Plus for the first time (since calibrating it).

That's when I ran into a problem. Apparently the calibration is off. Rather than post my stats that were inconsistent with the treadmill and with how I actually felt like I was doing, I plan on recalibrating it tomorrow and trying again.

Important running : make sure your shoes fit YOU! If your local sports store can help you find the perfect running shoe, take advantage of it! Your feet are very important, take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment